Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Soul Changing Shores!!

Its been a while since I last updated my bloggy dearest...around 3 months and a lot has changed since then.After college ,I was waiting for my TCS joining but TCS made the wait, a little ,too long.So I decided to take CAT.In the meantime ,I joined a web designing company at my hometown.That company gave wings to my imagination.I wasnt given any payslip but what I learnt there, values much more than theses paper notes.I worked on things that I always wanted to like Web template designing ,creating animations,web advertisements etc .It was something that gave me happiness.And my happiness touched the emperium ,whenever my work got an applause.Here ,I have uploaded the glimpse of my toil,for which I burnt the midnight oil.










And then ,in the third week of februrary ,I got my CAT results.I had scored a decent 94 percentile.The result didnt bother me much, as I was enjoying my stint as a web designer but then came a shocker -my TCS joining.I loved my work but realised that ,payslips do have some value. It was time for me to move out of my hometown,to start a new life,a life -all mine!!

Now ,I am at TCS ,Noida for the past one and a half month.

2 comments:

  1. You are a diamond dear..no matter how subtle the flame is..you will shine its glory..Proud of you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @akshat ahemm ahemmm...I am flattered:):)
    I may be a diamond but you are priceless...:):)

    ReplyDelete